Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So....About Tuesday... (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
@slattimer if I may ask, what did you do to get banned over there? Don't remember hearing the story.
LOL.

It's kind of a long story, but in short, I couldn't hold my tongue and not make fun of Dean over the course of my Tater Island posting career.

Really started when shit hit the fan with Nebfaninwisc debacle, Dean thought I was part of some sort of "conspirators" to disrupt the board. Then the big blow up around signing day with tons of people getting bant.

Then I kept making fun of/calling out Dean for shitty writing or reporting pointless shit, or for making up stupid shit (His take on Stille in high school)...which culminated in me making cracks about Dean using his limited practice time access to report on someone giving Held a pie and salsa on tMB instead of actual football news which people pay for. Dean went scorched earth butthurt mode and bant me into the abyss.

I'm sure there are a lot more smaller instances that led to my ultimate demise. Matya warned me multiple times to leave poor Deab alone, I did...just not on tMB. Where Deab still stalks MLPfc thread daily.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
LOL.

It's kind of a long story, but in short, I couldn't hold my tongue and not make fun of Dean over the course of my Tater Island posting career.

Really started when shit hit the fan with Nebfaninwisc debacle, Dean thought I was part of some sort of "conspirators" to disrupt the board. Then the big blow up around signing day with tons of people getting bant.

Then I kept making fun of/calling out Dean for shitty writing or reporting pointless shit, or for making up stupid shit (His take on Stille in high school)...which culminated in me making cracks about Dean using his limited practice time access to report on someone giving Held a pie and salsa on tMB instead of actual football news which people pay for. Dean went scorched earth butthurt mode and bant me into the abyss.

I'm sure there are a lot more smaller instances that led to my ultimate demise. Matya warned me multiple times to leave poor Deab alone, I did...just not on tMB. Where Deab still stalks MLPfc thread daily.

What's the real story behind the pie and salsa

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I mean, that's literally what it was about.

There was some practice report a couple years ago, and this was when media access was very limited. They got to watch maybe 20 minutes of practice. Well Deab makes his "practice observations" Which in general were complete butthole to begin with. But he wastes time and space reporting on someone brought Coach Held a pie and some salsa and laid it at his feet at practice. I laughed a lot and thought what kind of fuck tard wastes space reporting on it besides some boob who thinks that's funny. Maybe I'm wrong, but I heeded Matya's advice and did not say a word about it on tater island, but I made multiple snide remarks about it on tMB and how Deab was getting scooped by other sites.

He then replied with this gem
"Our sights and sounds package will be coming. It will have a ton of practice video and be highly produced and edited by Gregg. Glad to see you enjoyed the light-hearted nugget from Held and thank you again for being a valued member of HuskerOnline. Your class is truly appreciated, and I look forward to shaking your hand someday meeting such a gentleman like yourself."

After that reply, I was sent to a Chilean Abyss, never to make fun of taters again under my username.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver

I dont even remember, but for a week I added pic after pic to the base shadow of Deab.
This was the end of the week pic

BKgLAZD.jpg

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
I mean, that's literally what it was about.

There was some practice report a couple years ago, and this was when media access was very limited. They got to watch maybe 20 minutes of practice. Well Deab makes his "practice observations" Which in general were complete butthole to begin with. But he wastes time and space reporting on someone brought Coach Held a pie and some salsa and laid it at his feet at practice. I laughed a lot and thought what kind of fuck tard wastes space reporting on it besides some boob who thinks that's funny. Maybe I'm wrong, but I heeded Matya's advice and did not say a word about it on tater island, but I made multiple snide remarks about it on tMB and how Deab was getting scooped by other sites.

He then replied with this gem
"Our sights and sounds package will be coming. It will have a ton of practice video and be highly produced and edited by Gregg. Glad to see you enjoyed the light-hearted nugget from Held and thank you again for being a valued member of HuskerOnline. Your class is truly appreciated, and I look forward to shaking your hand someday meeting such a gentleman like yourself."

After that reply, I was sent to a Chilean Abyss, never to make fun of taters again under my username.
Oh man, he wants to fight you

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Oh man, he wants to fight you
I know. He was really mad at me...I wonder if he told his wife about his day that day.

Deab "Some anonymous asshole made fun of me on the internet today."
Wife "Oh hun...that's too bad, what did you do."
Deab "I bant him from MY website."
Wife "Oh huh....good for you, I bet you feel better now don't you."

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds