Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sip is confused (1 Viewer)

Tezzer

Fullback
Elite Member
Yesterday on TOS, Sip indicated Rhule will not be hired, but today on Early Break, he was all over the Rhule smoke. Did he hear something new this morning or is he running interference for AD?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yesterday on TOS, Sip indicated Rhule will not be hired, but today on Early Break, he was all over the Rhule smoke. Did he hear something new this morning or is he running interference for AD?
You don't get the nickname "Simple" without a valid reason. It wouldn't surprise me if the North Stadium is using Dollar Dean and Simple as their mouthpieces. Could be a nice Smoke Screen involving the negotiations with Rhule. That's really all Dollar Dean is good for, that and when he shares his famous Prime Rib Recipe

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
You don't get the nickname "Simple" without a valid reason. It wouldn't surprise me if the North Stadium is using Dollar Dean and Simple as their mouthpieces. Could be a nice Smoke Screen involving the negotiations with Rhule. That's really all Dollar Dean is good for, that and when he shares his famous Prime Rib Recipe

If you google "access journalism" it's just sipples personal info

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
check it out tim and eric GIF

How I always think of Sip.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I may subscribe for a month over there just to witness the Prime Rib recipe threads in all their glory.
Deano is a genius for being smart enough to develop that recipe.. off a Google search

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds