Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sip from radio this morning (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
giphy.gif

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
He also said he wasn’t the biggest realistic name available and then proceeded to say he was bigger than every candidate named one after the other lol

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Seems more like a deab drumming up the scroller views than the in the know statement.. cheers to wishful thinking on Lane though, just won’t hold my breath.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Kiffin should be priority number 1 imo. He can utilize the portal and recruiting and turn this around quick. Waiting around for another ‘5 year rebuild’ sounds awful. Go get a guy who can win in 2

He’s cutting edge, great with the media and he understands what CFB is becoming and embraces it. He coined “transfer to the Sip” shirts that he’s been wearing at press conferences.

Ole Miss signed the #2 transfer class in the country behind USC last year and a lot of those guys are contributing to the 7-0 season so far.

He has two freshman RB’s at Ole Miss right now that are killing it, Judkins and Evans. He has been RUNNING THE DAMN BALL all year

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Kiffin should be priority number 1 imo. He can utilize the portal and recruiting and turn this around quick. Waiting around for another ‘5 year rebuild’ sounds awful. Go get a guy who can win in 2

He’s cutting edge, great with the media and he understands what CFB is becoming and embraces it. He coined “transfer to the Sip” shirts that he’s been wearing at press conferences.

Ole Miss signed the #2 transfer class in the country behind USC last year and a lot of those guys are contributing to the 7-0 season so far.

He has two freshman RB’s at Ole Miss right now that are killing it, Judkins and Evans. He has been RUNNING THE DAMN BALL all year
Good post, not to be that guy but Evans is a junior, I've followed him a bit since he was the 5* out of HS that was full of drama.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Good post, not to be that guy but Evans is a junior, I've followed him a bit since he was the 5* out of HS that was full of drama.
Holy shit he’s that old already? I thought he was a 2nd year frosh. Thought he redshirted at TCU for issues for some reason

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds