Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL Since Nebraska seems hell bent on going full potato, which team should would you rather become a fan of?

Since Nebraska seems hell bent on going full potato, which team would you switch your allegiance to?

• Ole Miss (Lane Train)

• UCLA (cool uniforms)

• Colorado (Prime Time)

• Tennessee (Fat Josh is legit)

• LSU (fans know how to party)

• Other (explain in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
LSU has always been my "second team". A long time friend went to college there, and we've done a (somewhat dormant since the Rona) dormant "home and away" series over the years where we attend football games at both universities. If you're a fan of the college football game day experience, trust me when I tell you that a night SEC game at "Death Valley" in Baton Rouge, LA is/should be on your bucket list of places to visit.

So I voted for Colorado. JUST kidding. Fuck those guys. Geaux Tigers!

I personally like to jump in the corner of the underdog team that has the hot hand of the season. K State, Utah, South Carolina....But for whatever reason, I seem to have a spot in my heart for Ohio State from time to time.

Nothing compares to Good Ol' Nebraska U though.

Im willing to wait and see on this staff. We have no idea what they are capable of yet.

I graduated from Ok St, so I have them as a secondary team to root for. My wife's family are all UF Gaytors, so I also pull for them.

Side note: I wish the Pokes would give Flores back, but I'll enjoy rooting for him either way.

living in PAC-12 country I've watched a lot of Utah these past several years. the way they play is exactly what I'd like to see from Nebraska

Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

As a kid that grew up a huge fan of college football in general and playing ncaa football games I have always liked North and South Carolina for their uniforms.

I enjoy watching Ole miss play under Kiffen and rooted for them this year.

I passingly cheer for north Texas as my grandpa played there a long long time ago.

I am guessing next year will be the same for me watching football. I cannot see Nebraska being a product I will enjoy until at minimum year 2.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back