Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

0 days since Nebraska has had a unnecessary distraction (1 Viewer)

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Isn’t this the same outfit that went after Pillen and his hog farm?

whoboppin

Linebacker
Meh, UNO is way, way, better now then it was before Turd came. Aksarben area and arenas have made that place feel like a real college. They have budget issues? Welcome to like 95% of athletic programs.

Nebraska is rich AF. They will be getting 120 million a year from the Big Ten in a few years. Im hoping Turd adds a hockey team.

Last edited:

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I don't mind journalists who like to poke at the big wigs and report on stuff like this, but hopefully it won't turn into a big thing. Seems like the biggest issue is that Baxter Arena was a bad bet. I know there was an assumption that there would be plenty of concerts and events and stuff there, but I never hear about any of that happening. Omaha has too many small/mid-size venues and everything gets spread out too thin, I can't imagine many of them are making money back. Seems like Turd moved some money around to make it less of a black hole, assuming it was all legal(?) I don't have many thoughts about it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds