Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Shots Fired: Paul Finebaum -> Matt Rhule (17 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Last edited:

JankTheTank

Linebacker
Elite Member
Both Lane Kiffin and Nick Saban have brought up how he's been an irritant to them over the years. I know how "professional troll" gets thrown around a lot at times, but this guy fits the bill. There are certain message board threads where I'll bail once I see certain posters start creeping in and vomiting their opinions into the waters of discourse. Once I see Finebaum's attached to something, I'm much the same way. I have many better things to do using the oxygen I'm breathing in the moment then use it to process any of the vitriol he might be excreting into any subject matter.

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Has to be the most hated guy in the media. I used to think he just ruffled feathers to get attention but now I believe he's actually just handicapped
Nothing makes me hate this version of the simulation more when there are dudes out there writing super great pieces about some sport and providing actual insight into the game and 99% of the views/clicks are dudes who basically shit post IRL

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Oh wow, a coach made a comment at media days for his conference that he thinks his conference is the best? Outrageous for sure.

Hard to imagine why ESPN & their "professional" pundits are hemorrhaging viewers. And BTW, let's not let this overshadow how Mike Greenberg is approaching Bob Costas levels of chuckling twinkish midwittery.

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds