Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Shots Fired! (3 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jimbo , i love ya . But Gat damn fvck! Anywho, a lotta Blair bears moved from using tree bark to cetaphil in the 1980s
If You Say So Ok GIF by Bounce

NTXHusker

Linebacker
Cedar Bluffs is pretty fucking bad. Gotta be on that list somewhere.
I have family that is obsessed with the idea of being from there and doing stuff from there. So much so that they moved after I got out of high school so that my much younger sister would go to school there. What. The. Fuck.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have family that is obsessed with the idea of being from there and doing stuff from there. So much so that they moved after I got out of high school so that my much younger sister would go to school there. What. The. Fuck.
It's been a few years since I've been through there but it looked like the people were killed off by disease 20 years ago.

NTXHusker

Linebacker
It's been a few years since I've been through there but it looked like the people were killed off by disease 20 years ago.
There's still a few stragglers. If I have to hear one more time about how great Taco Tuesday at "Todd's" is while I'm down here in Texas...I will start kicking infants.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds