Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

ShortSideOption's Practice Observations (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Our resident Duval fans need to read this:

Is there such a thing as a Duval fan anymore?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
barack obama GIF

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG

@ShortSideOption
2things:
1. the site name should be changed to lilredsairsupply.com
2. Why the fuck do you have an Cockeye friend?
Also, excellent shit! Thanks!

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
They talked a little bit about Frost being incognito the whole time he was here and how that compared with Rhule on the radio today. They basically brought up how someone that isn't lying about who they are doesn't hide themselves. Sure seems like Frost wasn't who he was telling everybody he was.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
@ShortSideOption
2things:
1. the site name should be changed to lilredsairsupply.com
2. Why the fuck do you have an Cockeye friend?
Also, excellent shit! Thanks!
Lol #1 is pretty good

#2 I ask myself that quite a bit, with that said he does give a pretty good balance of the college football world to me so I don't get too mad at him. And now that we have the scoreboard on him much more tolerable.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider

I'll go rounds with anyone on this subject.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
They talked a little bit about Frost being incognito the whole time he was here and how that compared with Rhule on the radio today. They basically brought up how someone that isn't lying about who they are doesn't hide themselves. Sure seems like Frost wasn't who he was telling everybody he was.
So here's my deal... When Scott's dad died he went to a pretty bad place. What pisses me off is all the enablers around him that would feed into all of the things you heard about. He needed a friend to slap him around a bit and tell him what he was doing wasn't acceptable and he needed to turn it around. But again, he had a tough time shutting people out who were just around him because he was the head football coach at Nebraska and continued to pour gasoline on his vices fire. His network got too big and filled with people that didn't have his best interest in mind, they just wanted to associate with him by any means necessary.

I actually think if he gets an OC job somewhere with less "friends" around and isn't the decision maker he will be back in head coaching conversations a couple years after that. He can call a game, he ain't a CEO though.

Last edited:

Toe

Wide Receiver

I'd still say Duval would be a good guy to have in charge of just the weight room. He's just not a good guy to have in charge of the entire S&C program...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds