Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sharp & Benning (1 Viewer)

O/U 7.5 Wins

• Total voters

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
I kind of see it that way myself, but I could see us stealing the Minnesota game to give us 6 wins, so Frost stays. I think Purdue and Illinois will beat us.

Some things of note about that Minnesota game in 2022:

- This will be Minnesota's first game in front of fans at Memorial Stadium since 2018.

- Tanner Morgan has 38 career starts at Minnesota. He has only played 3 career road games in front of crowds with more than 50,000 fans in the stands. In 2022, he will do it 4 times, at Sparty, at Penn State, in Lincoln, and at Wisconsin. (Regardless of what you think about Nebraska, I think that nugget is really interesting from a betting standpoint.)

- Minnesota has played Nebraska coming off a bye in their last two matchups while the Huskers had played at least 6 or 7 straight weeks before. In 2019, Minnesota was only 2 weeks removed from a bye. In 2022, Minnesota will be playing at Nebraska for their 3rd road game in 4 weeks.

-PJ Fleck has been at Minnesota since 2017. He has never played at Michigan State, at Michigan, or At Penn State. His team only traveled to Ohio State once, back in 2017. They play at Both Michigan State and Penn State this season.

I seriously think Minnesota misses a bowl this season and finishes 6th in the Big Ten West.

Last edited:

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
cposter,small,square_product,1000x1000.2u1.jpg

doublewing

Running Back
From a schedule standpoint, it is at least 7 wins.

Factor in the Frost effect and you need to subtract 1-2 wins. I think they end up with 6.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
4-8…maybe 5-7 is my guess this season. I bet $200 on the under

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds