Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

September Recruiting Thread

Buford in 4th place up from 7. Dayton in the pic

Anybody kept tabs on Dayton? How’s he doing? I watched his first game and there wasn’t much to see. Is he developing into a take?

Anybody kept tabs on Dayton? How’s he doing? I watched his first game and there wasn’t much to see. Is he developing into a take?
His season stats are unimpressive. But Buford’s offense also looks average at best the 1st game.
37/64, 564 yards, 4tds, 3 ints in 4 games

Sounds better.

Mongo on Malcolm Simpson:

***There were some questions about Nebraska defensive lineman commitment Malcolm Simpson and his visit to Texas a couple of weeks ago. Simpson was supposed to be in Lincoln for the Colorado game but couldn’t make the visit. Earlier this week, I finally had a chance to catch up with him:

“I didn’t go to a Texas game,” Simpson said. “I haven’t been to any games. I was supposed to come to Nebraska, but the flights were way too high. So I am looking to come up to Nebraska for a game in November.”

About looking around and what teams he is hearing from:

“I am still solid with Nebraska for sure,” Simpson said. “Texas and USC have reached out, and it is known that I am locked in with Nebraska.

“USC wants me to come to a game if I was to go because I have never been to California. My uncle and I have spoken with Coach Rhule. Everything is fine, and there is nothing to worry about

Last edited:
Mongo on Malcolm Simpson:

***There were some questions about Nebraska defensive lineman commitment Malcolm Simpson and his visit to Texas a couple of weeks ago. Simpson was supposed to be in Lincoln for the Colorado game but couldn’t make the visit. Earlier this week, I finally had a chance to catch up with him:

“I didn’t go to a Texas game,” Simpson said. “I haven’t been to any games. I was supposed to come to Nebraska, but the flights were way too high. So I am looking to come up to Nebraska for a game in November.”

About looking around and what teams he is hearing from:

“I am still solid with Nebraska for sure,” Simpson said. “Texas and USC have reached out, and it is known that I am locked in with Nebraska.

“USC wants me to come to a game if I was to go because I have never been to California. My uncle and I have spoken with Coach Rhule. Everything is fine, and there is nothing to worry about
That’s huge and about as good as we could have hoped for. Kid is an animal on the football field.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back