Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

September recruiting thread (3 Viewers)

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
We still offering tons of 2024's with 24 committed. How many we going to take? A huge purge is coming!
I think we are probably at the right size of class but am guessing this is a sign that some of our current commits maybe aren’t giving us the warm and fuzzies. I could take some guesses but probably not healthy thing to do.
Do we go after a portal or HS 2024 RB now? Ervin doesn’t exactly have the best injury history here now…

edit: an additional I mean. I think Lacy is a stud but I guess I wouldn’t be surprised if Rahmir is done after this season.
I still think Emmett is going to be good. And Lacy will be good enough as a frosh to get some run. So, Gabe coming back, plus those two, probably are good enough for a top three. If Ives can’t be a worthy #4 then we’ve got a problem. Would rather that scholarship be used elsewhere.
View attachment 27644
hopeful hearing this from such a homer
I think we need to purge Brix from our memories. I have a gut feel that he’s going to end up at a random smaller school after all the schools that are in on him move on.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I think we are probably at the right size of class but am guessing this is a sign that some of our current commits maybe aren’t giving us the warm and fuzzies. I could take some guesses but probably not healthy thing to do.

I still think Emmett is going to be good. And Lacy will be good enough as a frosh to get some run. So, Gabe coming back, plus those two, probably are good enough for a top three. If Ives can’t be a worthy #4 then we’ve got a problem. Would rather that scholarship be used elsewhere.

I think we need to purge Brix from our memories. I have a gut feel that he’s going to end up at a random smaller school after all the schools that are in on him move on.
Throw some names out

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
@Dawgsauce how long are you guys going to hang onto this crashing & burning Nebraska castoff?
He's actually been very exciting and has looked good on a team lacking an O line and a staff that doesn't care if he gets the shit knocked out of him by opposing players. If he survives his Senior year playing ball for Buford, he might actually be a pretty good QB.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
he did start following Colton Korn, the Director of Personnel for Liberty, recently (Willy Korn's brother).

Liberty has a pre-vet program and just purchased a bunch of pastureland so students could raise farm animals.

The similar thought has crossed my mind - he can't choose because none of the final four feel right to him

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
he did start following Colton Korn, the Director of Personnel for Liberty, recently (Willy Korn's brother).

Liberty has a pre-vet program and just purchased a bunch of pastureland so students could raise farm animals.

The similar thought has crossed my mind - he can't choose because none of the final four feel right to him
Would not shock me, dudes recruitment is going exactly how I imagine Aaron Rodgers post-season retreat into darkness.

He hasn't made a real move to show one thing or another yet all fanbases involved have been making stuff up for MONTHS.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds