Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scrolls is following boat boy again (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The most dramatic thing that could happen is a new commissioner. Not sure that qualifies as burning.

I don't want them to fuck Ohio St. I think its pretty clear at this point they did the worst job of handling the covid situation from a scheduling standpoint. That's probably enough.

What bothers me the most is that when we wanted to play Chattanooga, the national media called us bitches and said to sit down and shut up. Now that Ohio State wants to play, media clamors for them to play a game.
Makes me so mad.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What bothers me the most is that when we wanted to play Chattanooga, the national media called us bitches and said to sit down and shut up. Now that Ohio State wants to play, media clamors for them to play a game.
Makes me so mad.
National media can lick my nuts but there is a difference between a bottom half west division team and a team that should be in the playoff.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Makes me so mad.
That's the Catch 22 we're in.
We have to support it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds