Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scrolls is following boat boy again (2 Viewers)

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Earlier tonight Sir Yacht claimed that OSU and A&M was 99% done deal. Now he’s claiming Big 10 rejected the idea but would meet again tomorrow

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I actually like Sir Yacht.

I also hope the B1G screws Ohio State and the conference burns
The most dramatic thing that could happen is a new commissioner. Not sure that qualifies as burning.

I don't want them to fuck Ohio St. I think its pretty clear at this point they did the worst job of handling the covid situation from a scheduling standpoint. That's probably enough.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
The most dramatic thing that could happen is a new commissioner. Not sure that qualifies as burning.

I don't want them to fuck Ohio St. I think its pretty clear at this point they did the worst job of handling the covid situation from a scheduling standpoint. That's probably enough.
At some point it's just damage to Nebraska that we're cheering for, which reminds me of all the "thank God espn is going under" stuff from a couple years back

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds