Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scott Frost’s new house in Arizona (1 Viewer)

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
The heat there is unbearable almost half year long. Water shortage may also be a problem within a few years. House is very nice but the view of the barren mountains is ugly.

Herbie

Quarterback
“I’m gonna go masturbate and eat nachos in my million dollar media room in Arizona.”

-Frost, probably at 1:30 on a Tuesday when the world is at work
He’s not jacking off.
The pool house is for his golf cart girl he impregnated inside gate 25. He’ll have options on who to fuck when he’s at home.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Living the buyout life must be awesome.
The shame of being identified as lazy will prevent him from ever leaving this little shack.

“Ashley, we’re out of milk, bread and beer. And while you’re out, could you put some gas in the Denali. Love you!”

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The shame of being identified as lazy will prevent him from ever leaving this little shack.

“Ashley, we’re out of milk, bread and beer. And while you’re out, could you put some gas in the Denali. Love you!”

Don’t think those down in the valley of the sun care about his failures at DONU. Pretty nice place to live the buyout life.

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Have we answered this question yet?

Who is Erica Hutchison?

Scott Frost and Erica Hutchison bought these two properties in Phoenix area. The mailing address they are listed as is at Frost's address in Lincoln. 2400 Ridgeline Dr, Lincoln, NE 68512

Purchased March 2022 and relisted/unlisted in Oct 2022

Purchased June 2019

More:
Lists Scott Frost as an unmarried man.

Last edited:

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Have we answered this question yet?

Who is Erica Hutchison?

Scott Frost and Erica Hutchison bought these two properties in Phoenix area. The mailing address they are listed as is at Frost's address in Lincoln. 2400 Ridgeline Dr, Lincoln, NE 68512

Purchased March 2022 and relisted/unlisted in Oct 2022

Purchased June 2019

More:
Lists Scott Frost as an unmarried man.
The signature on that document looks significantly different than Frost's autograph. Not sure if it means anything more than someone else signed for him, but interesting:

sfsign.PNG

s-l1600 (8).jpg

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
The mailing address for the tax bill was his Lincoln home.
I don't doubt the record is related to him, but the signature appears to be from an older dude. That same older dude may have also signed Erica's name, as it looks like the same penmanship (from someone trying to use a slightly different style) to my amateur eye. Could be as simple as an attorney filling it in for them.

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
I don't doubt the record is related to him, but the signature appears to be from an older dude. That same older dude may have also signed Erica's name, as it looks like the same penmanship (from someone trying to use a slightly different style) to my amateur eye. Could be as simple as an attorney filling it in for them.

Another doc I found had same signature and it was noted that it was agent signed.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds