Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scholarship Distribution Chart (Final??) (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I think we are done taking guys for this cycle. I could be wrong. I've listed everyone as if they have a schollie even though we know some will be "walk-ons" with an NIL style scholarship. We are at 101 if I did my math correctly. (questionable) Get ready for a Game of Thrones style winter conditioning and spring season.

Screenshot_20240112-132329~2.png

Photographer

Bench Warmer
I think we are done taking guys for this cycle. I could be wrong. I've listed everyone as if they have a schollie even though we know some will be "walk-ons" with an NIL style scholarship. We are at 101 if I did my math correctly. (questionable) Get ready for a Game of Thrones style winter conditioning and spring season.

View attachment 32428

Thanks for making this! No Chubba. So there's one down from the list.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG

View attachment 32428
How many of these guys have NIL deals is the big question.

I was very concerned as early as a few weeks ago but IIRC an insider here said we were already at 89 scholarships.

Big boy program finally doing big boy things.

I also thinks Charles already moved to CB too.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
IGC is one that nobody has heard anything about as far as his status.

If he stays and is healthy that gives Dylan 3 super experienced guys as targets.

If he goes, he goes, I guess.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
IGC is one that nobody has heard anything about as far as his status.

If he stays and is healthy that gives Dylan 3 super experienced guys as targets.

If he goes, he goes, I guess.
He's probably a candidate to transfer out in the spring portal. Gives him a chance to show progress on his rehab and transfer down to find playing time

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member

View attachment 32428
Kamdyn Koch, Evan Taylor, and Alexander Ruggeroli are all walk-ons/NIL, and as mentioned we no longer have Chubba. So that is 4 off the list to be at 97. So 12 others will have to leave/be cut or somehow change to walk-on/NIL deal if that is possible. Also, Piper I don't think has "officially" retired from football yet, so he would technically be on the list. Also, John Bullock is also on scholarship and announced he is returning, but could be like his brother where they are both removed and put on NIL.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
At first glance we have too many WR's, short 1 QB, dreadfully thin at DT, and I don't like our LB depth.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds