Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Saban and NIL (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
there is a Doc Talk where he addresses some issues with our NIL program posted on Tater Island. Ole $Dean is doubling down by defending ABM in the comments. What are the odds Thin Skinned gets roasted again by his paying subscribers?

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean look at ATM and how many of those guys are transferring out.
It seems to have turned into simply giving players money to attend your school. How many of these players are giving their time/effort for the funds they receive?

This is a serious (and probably naive) question.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Who knows, but maybe the kids are coming up to him and demanding that kind of money vice talking to the NIL people or Saban tell his NIL people who deserves $$$ or who doesn't, similar to what Scotty did with ABM. I did read a story about the 5 star OL who flipped from Cockeye to Alabama last month say he was actually offered less NIL at Bama vice Cockeye, but felt that Bama was better for developing OL than Cockeye.
Yea I think that kid was getting a lot of shit from the psycho Cockeye fans & started spewing bs. Cockeye doesn’t have their shit together with NIL cuz Kirk won’t give up any control & the kid took the money

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds