Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ryder Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
someone explain 4 ball to me like im 5. why, sometimes, someone doesnt have a score in the box, also what 1up 2up 6up ect.
Two person team vs two person team. Lowest score out of the two on that team is counted. Lowest score wins the hole.

EX:
Team 1 - player A & player B
Team 2 - player C & player D

On team 1, player A gets a 5 on a par 4 and player B gets a 4. Team score for hole is a 4
On team 2, player C gets a 3 and player D gets a 4. Team score for the hole is a 3.

Team 2 wins the hole with a score of 3 over team 1 with a 4. They are awarded the hole and get to go up 1 point.

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
US had a really good chance to win 3 of 4 in the afternoon and completely choked it. To only get a half point in each match is total choke job.

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
the American team is full of pussies. that's what we get when the captain picks based on popularity instead of getting the best players
^This.. also using the buddy system to pair players up instead of pairing them up based on their games. Scheffler/Burns match up made no sense other than they are friends. Two completely different styles of golf but hey lets have them play alternate shot... FOH!

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
^This.. also using the buddy system to pair players up instead of pairing them up based on their games. Scheffler/Burns match up made no sense other than they are friends. Two completely different styles of golf but hey lets have them play alternate shot... FOH!
Zach Johnson is a douche canoe and sucks out loud.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
What a mess today was.

Don't see the constitution of the US Team to be strong enough to overcome this.
Especially when compared to the Euros.

I might be wrong and I hope for a chance on Sunday Singles. Not holding my breath, doh.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds