Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ryder Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Spieth and Thomas are finding ways to embarrass themselves. The Euros are legit

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
Congrats Captain Cockeye, you might actually finally manage a push in the final session today.

newspress-collage-yk0jqe8f6-1693349578489.jpg

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
The euros always win because they are all out getting laid, drinking and smoking and the bitch ass American spoon fed boring crybaby losers with the personality of a golf club are hanging out with their gold digging main board 6 wives playing video games and drinking pop the night before.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Lol the money for the Ryder cup goes to charity, fuck off you greedy bitch

Each player gets 200k to donate to the charity of they choice
It's also a great opportunity to raise their profile and make more from endorsements. How much has Poulter made in endorsements based on what he did in the Ryder cup? it has to be multiple millions of dollars

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member
Got a good ZJ story from the 2014 US Open at Pinehurst. If you recall, that’s the year they played back to back Opens at Pinehurst #2 with the Men the first week and women the second week.

A friend of mine was on the driving range team and they were trying to save a big area of the practice tee so the women had fresh turf to practice on. ZJ crossed the rope line and was hitting iron shots off this area. My buddy went up to him and said, “Mr. Johnson, we’re actually saving that area for the women to use next week.” My buddy said ZJ didn’t even bother looking up, he just responded with, “fuck the women,” and continued hitting irons.

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
I thought that was the point of this tournament? Seriously if a golfer can't handle a little noise while hitting a shot then gtfo. This would be like Jordan complaining the fans are too loud while shooting a free throw. Actually I'm surprised LeBron hasn't made this complaint.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds