Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rufus Barchetta (2 Viewers)

CartwrightNation

Bench Warmer
Ok so what's his story?

Elaborate troll or the King of potatoes? His ongoing posting of obscure coaches is either a brilliant troll or he might actually be a lunatic.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I believe he is still a DJ on a radio station out in Salt Lake ..

Not on that board anymore, but somedays I wondered if he was a troll then I thought to myself that he might be too stupid to be a troll ..

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought he was a public radio, country DJ in Kearney.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He's an odd Duck. Either a Master Troll or he posts after dropping acid. He's a radio DJ so maybe he just one of those out there music types. I often wonder what color the sky is in his world?

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
he posts after dropping acid.
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
I thought it was a fake persona until one day he posted a photo at a husker game, I was floored he is real

doublewing

Running Back
Ok so what's his story?

Elaborate troll or the King of potatoes? His ongoing posting of obscure coaches is either a brilliant troll or he might actually be a lunatic.
You can be both troll and potato. The guys that devote an internet persona to being a troll are generally huge losers.

I also think many here overestimate the folks that are trolls. There are many potatoes amongst us. They get far too much credit as being labeled trolls.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought it was a fake persona until one day he posted a photo at a husker game, I was floored he is real
He's a real person. I use to bounce some messages with him about our experiences in the Music Business. He knows stuff but is just a bit different. Seemed like he has some intelligence about some stuff. I still don't know if he is trolling or just clueless on football from his posts. I also believe he might have been home schooled for a while, that could explain it.

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower
Guy is genuinely a potato, but also trolls based on the fact that everyone knows he’s a smooth-brained dork.

TLDR: Real guy, lots of purposeful trolling.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds