Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rick Shaw putting Dean on blast (1 Viewer)

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
“That chat is very intense. It does take a lot out of me. Because oftentimes they are questions without answers, and I do my best to answer them and for some for you, it's not enough. I will always keep a professional approach though. That's why I'm at where I am today.”

Lolololololololol

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
“That chat is very intense. It does take a lot out of me. Because oftentimes they are questions without answers, and I do my best to answer them and for some for you, it's not enough. I will always keep a professional approach though. That's why I'm at where I am today.”

Lolololololololol
There’s a lot of good words to describe Dean, professional is not one of them

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG

Lolololololololol
I love the last line. Big Timing all his paid customers. Big Cajones Dean!

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
He literally said this about the chat: "It does take a lot out of me." What in the actual fuck? That is just embarrassing imo.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
I also loved the comment in the chat about how he lives next to most of these coaches, or something along those lines, to drive home the point that he's making good money. Tool bag.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
I also loved the comment in the chat about how he lives next to most of these coaches, or something along those lines, to drive home the point that he's making good money. Tool bag.
His humble brags are brought up a lot, but I seriously don't see it.
He's an odd one for sure, but I don't think he has any intention of bragging when it appear as though he is.
I think it just goes with being a doofus.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean was sweating like a Whore in Church. Loved Rick running him over with some well deserved truth. His product has slipped as his head has grown. Maybe time for him to be knocked down a notch or two so he can see that he needs to improve his product instead of spending his time speaking at The Daughters of the American Revolution Cotillion in Hooper.

N_Fuego

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

That's the level of professionalism that we've come to know and love. 🤣

Editing this to add:

What kind of moron says something like this in writing to the people who pay him to do his job. He's admitting that he's not doing his job to the best of his ability because he doesn't want too piss off his well connected neighbors. Since we're all apparently unimportant and poor, we should be OK with it.

Last edited:

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Rick always seemed like that cranky old guy who was ripe to explode at some point with pent up aggressions and perceived wrongs from the past... and it’s clearly begun... Dean is officially on notice...

thread is LOCKED....why?
should I read it and find out?

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I do start to feel bad for the guy because people rub him for the sole fact they KNOW he can’t let it go.
I hope he learns to prioritize where his mental energy is spent
He doesn’t handle trolling well which makes it hard to present legitimate criticisms that aren’t entirely meant to shit on him, especially if you refer to him as “Dean”.

Rustles his nuts so far into his chest he can only respond by pointing to his incredible professionalism and bravery.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds