Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Rhuled Out! *coaches on their way out (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yup, the 247 mongos got their panties twisted so hard over that. How many croots and players do you think the staff chased off with their political bullshit?

Didn't they make the players wear "Who is John Gault" shirts too? Some of that Ayn Rand bullshit
Guarantee you not a one of them either read the book or could tell you a single thing about Objectivism.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idc who he votes for, but when you as a coach create a hostile environment for a good chunk of the team then you are a fucking moron who has no place in this business.
Tell me you didn’t vote for Biden without telling me you didn’t vote for Biden.

5a4e780b7f689.image.jpg

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Seeing as all libs react like this at so much as a mention of the word Trump or the color orange:
dem success GIF

I can definitely see how some kids would feel alienated. Jesus fuck. He turned half the team into lumbering power lifters and sent the other half into a TDS induced state of PTSD. No wonder we suck.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
FWIW.

This was the first team I've seen with B1G level physicality (at least on defense) since Bo left.

herbie tarlek

Linebacker
Guarantee you not a one of them either read the book or could tell you a single thing about Objectivism.
Nobody's business what his political views are and if he likes Trump that is fine, there is nothing wrong with that regardless of what liberals think. I don't care what your politics is but you don't bring it to work no matter what side of the isle.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds