Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Rhuled Out! *coaches on their way out (2 Viewers)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
New guys look more like a Ted Cruz guy.
jack black wtf GIF

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Remember that first year when we were talking about the entire staff following trump and his cronies on Twitter lmao and then they had to scrub it
Yup, the 247 mongos got their panties twisted so hard over that. How many croots and players do you think the staff chased off with their political bullshit?

Didn't they make the players wear "Who is John Gault" shirts too? Some of that Ayn Rand bullshit

Herbie

Quarterback
So many butthurt alt-righters in the comments. Glorious.
Lol. I don’t even really give a shit out his political views.
All I care about is — if your job is to coach college aged kids, primarily black, don’t fucking make them feel like outsiders by expressing your opinions openly. Looking back at all those stupid workout hype videos it was always about 1 of 5 kids being highlighted that wanted to spend extra time with the dude.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Yea I was more referring to the shirts. Familiar with this, just seems corny and I want to know why and how this happened
I can't remember what year it was but there were a bunch of social media hype vids of dudes lifting in them put out by the university one spring or fall camp

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds