Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule says he's "never disrespected an opponent a day in my life." (1 Viewer)

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Colorado is the first content-driven college sports organization. All the shit they say this year is meant to be clipped for tik tok and eventually the documentary. Some will call it revolutionary but it's actually just super gay

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
IMO Rhule should've bent Shedeur over his knee and spanked his ass like a toddler.

Slap Dat GIFs | Tenor

YARN | You spank that ass Les | Tropic Thunder (2008) | Video gifs by  quotes | 80823a9a | 紗

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Colorado is the first content-driven college sports organization. All the shit they say this year is meant to be clipped for tik tok and eventually the documentary.
This is totally right. They take all the aspects of our bullshit clickbait/consumerism/gossipy/celebrity-obsessed/all-attention-is-good-attention society and roll it into a football program. I can't stand it, but logically it makes sense that the right person would be able to make it work nowadays.

Up until recently their entire schtick would have been seen as sports movie villain type stuff. But in 2023 they're supposedly "America's Team." It's a fitting nickname I guess.

SyfromSD

El Guapo
Insider
Wasn't Sanders still in Dallas when TO did the mid field celebration on the star after scoring a TD?

This whole thing makes no sense, players weren't suited up...meet at midfield to pray, invite the opposing team and Sanders responds by flashing his Rolex?

Also, they are projecting their own disrespect back at Rhule, can't be much more douchey than that.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Wasn't Sanders still in Dallas when TO did the mid field celebration on the star after scoring a TD?

This whole thing makes no sense, players weren't suited up...meet at midfield to pray, invite the opposing team and Sanders responds by flashing his Rolex?

Also, they are projecting their own disrespect back at Rhule, can't be much more douchey than that.
Sander's son thought Rhule's off season comments were disrespectful and taking shots at Deion when he made the general comment about how teams are using the portal to completely rebuild rosters and how some coaches were making it about themselves vice the team with all of the behind-the-scenes footage being shot.

Let's be honest, Rhule did take a indirect shot at Prime and so be it, because the first few months, everything out of CU was all about Prime and how we was changing everything. Hopefully Rhule remembers what was said and next year, pays them back while our fans throw bottles of piss at their players. Our best bet if that Miami sucks ass this year and Michael Irving can talk Deion into being their coach there while his antics would fit in perfect there.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
They are 1000% going to try some shit at midfield next year and I'm totally in favor of a heavy handed response since they want to set the rules
Maybe the shitters and showers will be inoperable for them next year in the guest locker room.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds