Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Buss'n Compton Says Rhule (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m doubting if any of these people have any real idea of what’s going on. Even if Rhule was a greater than 35% chance of accepting they’d report it.
Rhule is the only real chatter that’s came out and they all just sound bitter they didn’t get the news… if there was any to give.
He didn’t really seem bitter. He thought Leipold was the fall back plan.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
No, @HuskerGarrett says Rhule. Buss’n just piggybackin on G. He’s just smart enough to do that unlike Deab who tries to throw shade then say “things were fluid”.
Also, Mtnhusker mentioned that Rhule was a done deal a few months ago but HG nailed the insider news now and more "it's Rhule" news is showing up.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Will probably has connections.
Will also loves to troll.
Will is close with Adi K - I thinks it’s Adi who runs that NIL collective, no? I’m not sure that Turd would let that collective know who the new HC is gonna be though

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF
Forgot about that kid. That’s @Kaladin ’s spirit animal

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I like the fact that Rhule likes tough practices with actual football contact. Seems he's a grinder that only accepts hard work from his players. Will weed out the tissue paper softies, which we dont need/want anyway. Physical, tough teams are what we need to get back to. The whole program has accepted losing, it has infiltrated every aspect of how we play. I think Rhule can turn that around with his mindset.
There was an article by Bruce Feldman on the Athletic the other day about Michigan and their AHC in particular. They talk about how Mich changed the way they practice (or maybe it was a drill) and it’s completely changed that program. Reminds me of Rhule a bit. Not sure if you have a subscription but it’s a really good article.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
There was an article by Bruce Feldman on the Athletic the other day about Michigan and their AHC in particular. They talk about how Mich changed the way they practice (or maybe it was a drill) and it’s completely changed that program. Reminds me of Rhule a bit. Not sure if you have a subscription but it’s a really good article.

Thanks for the info. Don't think I've seen the article, but from your info it sounds like the kind of things we need to be doing more of in the program. I'll see if I can find the article to read.

Thanks!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds