Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule deserves to get torn apart for his clock management (2 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m sure the AD tells the ex huskers that news first!
I assumed Matt Rhule told him. I honestly don’t buy it. I believe White is gone if he has a head coaching job lined up. I assume Rhule will be loyal to a fault. If anything I’m guessing Rhule would bring in Satterfield some help and make another assistant move on.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I assumed Matt Rhule told him. I honestly don’t buy it. I believe White is gone if he has a head coaching job lined up. I assume Rhule will be loyal to a fault. If anything I’m guessing Rhule would bring in Satterfield some help and make another assistant move on.

Considering that Rhule has made coaching changes at every stop, what gives you indication to think that he'll be loyal to a fault?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Considering that Rhule has made coaching changes at every stop, what gives you indication to think that he'll be loyal to a fault?
He has been loyal to Satterfield in the past. The other reason I don’t see him firing Satterfield is due to ego. Any big time coach has an ego to a degree. I’m not saying Rhule is an egomaniac but if he were to fire him after year one it would show everyone he was wrong for bringing him in. Most coaches who also believe in their master plan don’t deviate from it that fast.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Satt moves to TE

TE coach goes back to analyst role

Rhule hires new QB coach

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
go rewatch the last INT from purdy. Malachi (whoever the WR is) is wide open on a curl on the top of the screen. Time to cough up 2-2.5M for a top flight QB.
The bigger issue is the play was intended to go to Lloyd who had single coverage in the slot, he broke WIDE OPEN & Chubba didn’t even look at him
I don’t even know what that throw he made gets us with no timeouts left
Overall Purdy played better than the other 2 QBs did this yr. But he was too skittish in the pocket & is very loose with the ball when he runs. Parker baited him into that last throw & Chubba fell for it.
This was one of the most bizzare losses during the simulation era
After Hills int odds had to be 1000-1 against losing in regulation
Somehow we managed to & by a kicker who bearly crawled a 38 yard FG over the crossbar
I broke a Stadium chair after this collapse

Kaladin

Elite Member
That's a recipe for about 1 more win a year if we're lucky (assuming satt is still the only OC)
I’m assuming the new QB coach is the one calling plays

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Satt moves to TE

TE coach goes back to analyst role

Rhule hires new QB coach
We would have a very expensive TE coach who still doesn’t know how to scheme and call plays.

Kaladin

Elite Member
We would have a very expensive TE coach who still doesn’t know how to scheme and call plays.
Qb coach is OC who calls plays

Satt can be co-oc

Kaladin

Elite Member
So we have a TE coach who makes 1.4 million doesn’t call plays?

You might as well fire him due to the humiliation.
Rhule said he’s not going anywhere

Do you want him to keep calling plays?

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Rhule said he’s not going anywhere

Do you want him to keep calling plays?
I would rather not, but if it were me, firing someone due to not meeting the goals is a whole lot better than keeping them on the staff in an unofficial demoted role.

Gman1228

Linebacker
Elite Member
Trotting out the FG team for a 60 yard FG into the wind only to have to burn a timeout and punt is inexcusable.
What the fuck was he doing?
I believe Coach Dumbfuck said they were initially going to try a fake FG. Lmao

I’m shocked how bad Rhule is with game management. Good thing we won’t play close games moving forward!

He lost us the Minnesota, Maryland, Wisconsin & Cockeye games by being a retard.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I believe Coach Dumbfuck said they were initially going to try a fake FG. Lmao

I’m shocked how bad Rhule is with game management. Good thing we won’t play close games moving forward!

He lost us the Minnesota, Maryland, Wisconsin & Cockeye games by being a retard.
He did say that and i about spit up my drink lol

Used car salesman

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Trotting out the FG team for a 60 yard FG into the wind only to have to burn a timeout and punt is inexcusable.
What the fuck was he doing?
SIAP, but they had a fake FG called there. For some reason Alvano wasn’t paying attention and was late getting onto the field, forcing the timeout.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds