Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Return of the Mack (1 Viewer)

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Hey Fellers,

They were playing Return of the Mack at practice today. The guys were dancing and having a super phun time, even a few coaches. I hope you enjoy that super tasty and pertinent nugget.
“The after practice snack was chips & salsa. Speaking of food here’s a link to my new recipe book which has my famous Prime Rib recipe. RSSers can use the code “ILOVEPFF” for a 1% discount.” - Deab

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
is this a real nugget....
His opening nugget. Lattimore's is much funnier especially with the misspelled phun but its pretty close.

"The energy level was really good just right out of the gates. When practice started the song "Return of The Mack" began playing and the entire team was having fun and dancing, even some of the coaches. It was pretty funny."

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
His opening nugget. Lattimore's is much funnier especially with the misspelled phun but its pretty close.

"The energy level was really good just right out of the gates. When practice started the song "Return of The Mack" began playing and the entire team was having fun and dancing, even some of the coaches. It was pretty funny."
oh no. first media access in how long & thats the info we get. that place has become a complete disaster

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I just downloaded this song on itunes

gonna jam all day thinking about our undefeated season in 2021

Toe

Wide Receiver
Return of the Mork.

robin williams vintage GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds