Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread - race to signing day (7 Viewers)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Happy The Office GIF

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
Could be wrong of course, but my thinking is that Hornsby would probably be the best receiver we have if he commits. QB’s generally have good hands and an understanding of secondary play. Rhule has done much more research and evaluation than I have, but his ability to pass is concerning. I suspect he will commit due to the existing relationship, and if he does it will be interesting.

Simms seems like he understands the situation with Thompson and probably doesn’t want to take a chance on not playing, but maybe somebody knows more than I do about his situation.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Dae'vonn is the one that we really want from the '24 class. I'd imagine playing with the #1 in the country would sound pretty damn nice...
Has time to mature but recent info on him has him as lazy and out performed by others around him. This comes from not the layman’s eye but someone in coaching that’s around him.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds