Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Reactions (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
They're all over the place right now. Like the Thoughts & Prayers pic is on shopify.com, lol.
I recently added a way to upload images to the server directly from the ACP so this should just take like 15 minutes too. Ive already swapped a couple. Boner Alert should hopefully work now

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I didn’t even see it, I’ll re-add it
is there any way for you to see how much each Reaction has been used? Would be cool to know which were given out the most. I'm most likely to throw out a Like, Fire or Fully Husked. Some I don't understand like the GigaChad or even the Shoe. What do they even mean in the Reaction World? When do all the cool kids use those Reactions?

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
is there any way for you to see how much each Reaction has been used? Would be cool to know which were given out the most. I'm most likely to throw out a Like, Fire or Fully Husked. Some I don't understand like the GigaChad or even the Shoe. What do they even mean in the Reaction World? When do all the cool kids use those Reactions?
I’m sure there’s a way to see that. I’ll look into it

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Here's an idea:

A new reaction called "Sims'd" where its that kid trying to stick a tv remote up his ass but Jeff Sims face has been photoshopped into the gif

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Here's an idea:

A new reaction called "Sims'd" where its that kid trying to stick a tv remote up his ass but Jeff Sims face has been photoshopped into the gif
angry-wow-kid.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds