Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Rahmir Stewart Commits (1 Viewer)

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
From the Rivals article:

“Stewart is a three-star prospect ranked as Pennsylvania's No. 14 player and ranked as the No. 56 safety nationally in the 2023 class. Stewart was initially rated as a four-star player and peaked in the national rankings at No. 84 overall in March 2021. That ranking steadily dipped throughout the summer and fall of 2021 before he landed at No. 124 in November 2021 and eventually unranked heading into his senior season.”

jasonmomoa

Bench Warmer
Will see a lot of attrition with this class being a transition class but I’m impressed with what they’re putting together with 3/4 a full time staff
i'm not saying they are doing bad, but on paper they've literally just been signing low-mid level 0-3 star players. any big ten team should be able to do this with no problem at all...

we won't know if the class is good for 3 years...

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
i'm not saying they are doing bad, but on paper they've literally just been signing low-mid level 0-3 star players. any big ten team should be able to do this with no problem at all...

Excited Jason Momoa GIF
french fries poop GIF

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
From the Rivals article:

“Stewart is a three-star prospect ranked as Pennsylvania's No. 14 player and ranked as the No. 56 safety nationally in the 2023 class. Stewart was initially rated as a four-star player and peaked in the national rankings at No. 84 overall in March 2021. That ranking steadily dipped throughout the summer and fall of 2021 before he landed at No. 124 in November 2021 and eventually unranked heading into his senior season.”
That would explain why he has offers from the who’s who of CFB. Wonder what happened and whether his drop was justified.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG

Fair. And you still have to sign players in year one. Lots of runway left before we get to signing day. Enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
That would explain why he has offers from the who’s who of CFB. Wonder what happened and whether his drop was justified.
I’m guessing it was justified considering he bypassed all those other offers to commit to a team with six straight losing seasons.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m guessing it was justified considering he bypassed all those other offers to commit to a team with six straight losing seasons.
Yeah I mean when a guy commits to us out of nowhere with that offer list, I just assume that most of them weren’t real offers anymore unfortunately.

Last edited:

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
From the Rivals article:

“Stewart is a three-star prospect ranked as Pennsylvania's No. 14 player and ranked as the No. 56 safety nationally in the 2023 class. Stewart was initially rated as a four-star player and peaked in the national rankings at No. 84 overall in March 2021. That ranking steadily dipped throughout the summer and fall of 2021 before he landed at No. 124 in November 2021 and eventually unranked heading into his senior season..
Thats what it shows on his profile page, but I don't think that is correct I just went through articles he was in from Rivals, and they all refer to him as a 4 Star up to this article from November 2nd, 2022.

"Four-star Rahmir Stewart was at Syracuse for the Notre Dame game this weekend"

This article from 18 days ago still refers to him as a 4 Star - "and four-stars Rahmir Stewart"

I don't know why he is listed as a 3 star now.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds