Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Quinn Clark is N (2 Viewers)

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
I got to see Ken Clark play a couple of times.
Once in 1988 vs Okie St where he outran Barry Sanders
The most points ever scored in a NEB game
63-42

Unless we've fucked that up in the last ten years or so.

Pretty sure that record for points got beat in 2007 with Colorado (and maybe again since then)

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
I have not seen him play in person...long striders look slower but aren’t necessarily slower. My thinking is that he will end up as a TE and could be a good weapon. He will be able to add some weight without slowing down.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
No joke. He looks kind of clumsy catching the ball. Plus doesn't look real fast even with all the tiny whiteys surrounding him.
I try to keep it 100%. We have a few low profile kids that I really, really like (Guthrie, Jones, Davidson and Prude), but there are a few kids that are serious head-scratchers (Clark, Barta and Peters).

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Probably not a guy that will see the field immediately but with development will be a solid contributor. Seems like a motivated and talented kid!

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Brasky on Rivals thinks they're going to take 30ish. He's usually a good one to listen to.
I think one of the levers to get to 30 he suggests exist actually dioesn't. Someone can't give up a scholarship and go on NIL. You can quit playing and get the retirement package. If you "give up" your scholarship and keep playing you still count against the 85.

If he means guys get their 4/5 scholarships finished and play a 5/6th year on NIL, that would be baked in the 25 recruit number already.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think one of the levers to get to 30 he suggests exist actually dioesn't. Someone can't give up a scholarship and go on NIL. You can quit playing and get the retirement package. If you "give up" your scholarship and keep playing you still count against the 85.

If he means guys get their 4/5 scholarships finished and play a 5/6th year on NIL, that would be baked in the 25 recruit number already.
I assumed he meant they will process that many.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m very very worried the coaches can’t figure out the numbers. Actually I’m terrified
Me too Big Tone. I wasn't able to sleep last night cuz I was worrying about it. Rhule needs to address this ASAP. Also, I hope he takes these kids feelings into consideration when he is trying to recruit over them.
While I understand your very authentic genuine concerns I just want to reassure you that the staff is taking these things into consideration with this year's recruiting class and future transfer opportunities.

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
Big time Tony doesn’t discuss. He tells it how it is milo. last time i heard he was porkin some 40 year old housewife in west O
It was a different poster. Kind of silly to reply with memes in an attempt to marginalize other posters.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds