Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Quinn Clark is N (3 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
His highlite reel looked like he was going against peewee comp, lol. Tall kid.
reminds me of the time Coach Frost offered this guy site unseen because he looked physically dominant in his videos

BleakBiodegradableIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I absolutely love having a WR that is so tall that he's an automatic matchup nightmare close to the goal line.
Can he catch the ball against P5 competition in a competitive battle for said ball? Just because he’s pinned with a ”WR” in a recruiting profile does not mean that he can actually “R” when it matters.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Can he catch the ball against P5 competition in a competitive battle for said ball? Just because he’s pinned with a ”WR” in a recruiting profile does not mean that he can actually “R” when it matters.

Keyshawn Jr could catch, and look how that turned out. Have to trust the coaches evaluations on this one

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
Pointing out the a recruit may not be able to play at the power 5 level is really savvy recruiting analysis.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
His highlite reel looked like he was going against peewee comp, lol. Tall kid.
I honestly wasn't super impressed with his highlights. He didn't appear very athletic. I understand he is a legacy, but I really don't see it with this one right now. I don't see anything that tells me he is P5 quality....

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
I honestly wasn't super impressed with his highlights. He didn't appear very athletic. I understand he is a legacy, but I really don't see it with this one right now. I don't see anything that tells me he is P5 quality....
No joke. He looks kind of clumsy catching the ball. Plus doesn't look real fast even with all the tiny whiteys surrounding him.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds