Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Purdoodoo Game Week

FWIW, Purdoodoo is 40th in pass blocking and 47th in run blocking out of 68 P5 teams for the season so far per PFF.

NW is 61st in PB, 54th in RB

Nebraska is 51st in PB, 28th in RB.
Give it time, those numbers will even out by the end of the season. They have injuries up front.

Last edited:
They lost Marcus Mbow, a future NFL Left Tackle (broken leg) in the Cockeye game. His replacement, a former back up at Kent State, has allowed 6 sacks in the last 6 quarters of football.

Purdoodoo does have a very good Center who's better than the Center at NW, but they have 3 new transfer starters from Kent State, Charleston Southern, and Bowling Green. Their only other backup tackle is a transfer from Indiana Wesleyan, of the NAIA.

Its crazy what transferred out of Purdoodoo. Brohm was a good football coach:

Spencer Holstege - starting RG at UCLA
Sione Finau - Starting LG at Arizona State
Eric Miller - now the starting RT at Louisville

Jack Sullivan - Starting DE at USC
Branson Deen- Starting DT at Miami
Lawrence Johnson - DT at Auburn

Purdoodoo could've potentially had a top 3 offensive and defensive line in the Big Ten this season. But everybody told that new Coach to Fuck off.
I remember when we were hot after Mbow.

Prayers for @HerbRedman this week, as he is convinced Purdoodoo is the greatest team in America.
What are you on this week? You had like 16 replies to me on TOS. I couldn't keep up.

I don't like saying this to people on here but you need a hobby. Your entire weekend was spent blitzing me w Purdoodoo factoids. You study Purdoodoo more than Tom Dienhart.

They lost Marcus Mbow, a future NFL Left Tackle (broken leg) in the Cockeye game. His replacement, a former back up at Kent State, has allowed 6 sacks in the last 6 quarters of football.

Purdoodoo does have a very good Center who's better than the Center at NW, but they have 3 new transfer starters from Kent State, Charleston Southern, and Bowling Green. Their only other backup tackle is a transfer from Indiana Wesleyan, of the NAIA.

Its crazy what transferred out of Purdoodoo. Brohm was a good football coach:

Spencer Holstege - starting RG at UCLA
Sione Finau - Starting LG at Arizona State
Eric Miller - now the starting RT at Louisville

Jack Sullivan - Starting DE at USC
Branson Deen- Starting DT at Miami
Lawrence Johnson - DT at Auburn

Purdoodoo could've potentially had a top 3 offensive and defensive line in the Big Ten this season. But everybody told that new Coach to Fuck off.
I remember seeing all those transfers last year and wishing we would land one of them. Alas…

What are you on this week? You had like 16 replies to me on TOS. I couldn't keep up.

I don't like saying this to people on here but you need a hobby. Your entire weekend was spent blitzing me w Purdoodoo factoids. You study Purdoodoo more than Tom Dienhart.
Ha.. I'm just giving you a hard time.

I have no issue with you or anyone who thinks Nebraska is going to lose this weekend or any remaining game on the schedule. But I do think you and a lot of others are trying to convince yourself that Purdoodoo is better than they are.

They have the worst defense in the league right now, and are trending towards having the worst offensive line because of injuries.

Oh My God Omg GIF

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back