Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

PSA for Main Board subscribers - read the DB Cooper thread

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
this one is going to be a classic. the OP is part of a team of DB Cooper enthusiasts who used an analysis of DB Cooper's tie that he left on the plane. Chemical analysis led them to a company that worked with rare alloys, and one employee who had a ton of patents on similar alloys.

EJH4x3I.jpeg

i08Z3PC.jpeg

there's a lot more detail in the thread:

Read that earlier today... Fascinating stuff. The pics are almost too good to be true, not to mention the titanium alloy angle.

I had read a story about the guys doing that analysis. Wild that one posted to a rivals board.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back