Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Prime day deals (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The kits are described in the lawsuit as bundled items that Amazon suggests buyers purchase together, including a potentially lethal chemical called sodium nitrite, a scale to measure a lethal dose, a drug to prevent vomiting, and a book with instructions on how to use the chemical to attempt suicide.

Pulled from Ars Technica article
You're never going to guess what I bought you for your birthday.

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member
Let me know if it is awesome or sucks. My wife wants one and they seem to get mixed reviews
I have one. Image quality seems fine. The best thing about it is that it has an anti glare coating on it so it works really well in bright rooms or places with direct sunlight.

Otherwise, it’s basically just a TV that shows art when you forget to turn it off

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have one. Image quality seems fine. The best thing about it is that it has an anti glare coating on it so it works really well in bright rooms or places with direct sunlight.

Otherwise, it’s basically just a TV that shows art when you forget to turn it off
Yeah. I wasn't sure if it was just a gimmicked mid tier tv

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds