Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Premium Info Forum (1 Viewer)

GBR

Administrator
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
tenor.gif

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey All,

In order to add more value to actually having a membership, this "Premium Info" forum will be used for all of the good stuff. If you can read this, you are already good to go and have access.
As if I couldn’t get any harder...you go and organize the insider info in its own thread!?!?

If erection lasts longer than 4 hours, please call my doctor...

Huskriots2

Bench Warmer
I’ve learned more in the last 24 hours here than in the last 3 years of my RRS subscription.
So, obviously I don't post a ton (don't like to make others constantly feel bad about my surperior intellect) but when I do post its really, really good.

I have been wanting to cancel RSS but wanted to make sure this new Platinum Board wasn't just a dream I was having and showed some staying power before I did. On a scale of 1-10, how confident are we this keeps going on the same upward trajectory?

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
So, obviously I don't post a ton (don't like to make others constantly feel bad about my surperior intellect) but when I do post its really, really good.

I have been wanting to cancel RSS but wanted to make sure this new Platinum Board wasn't just a dream I was having and showed some staying power before I did. On a scale of 1-10, how confident are we this keeps going on the same upward trajectory?
I am as confident in this board as I am that @HuskerGarrett gives my post the “Boner Alert” stamp of approval.

GBR

Administrator
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

You were more cautious than me. I canceled my RSS membership almost immediately 🤪
I've really like TPB so far, and I hope it continues. It's nice having somewhere we can post without worrying about nazi mods, and inside info makes it even better

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
You were more cautious than me. I canceled my RSS membership almost immediately 🤪
I've really like TPB so far, and I hope it continues. It's nice having somewhere we can post without worrying about nazi mods, and inside info makes it even better
True! And although the recruiting info isn’t plentiful, I got more out of the interviews Garrett did with Tobin and Carnie than I ever have from one Nate, Mike, or Byron have done..

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
True! And although the recruiting info isn’t plentiful, I got more out of the interviews Garrett did with Tobin and Carnie than I ever have from one Nate, Mike, or Byron have done..
Keep an eye on @Lionsfan93 - he has interviewed a couple recruits already, posted recruiting nugs in the last EPP, and has more in this week's. He made a Platinum Board Recruiting twitter too. He's definitely doing way better than I did on the recruiting piece

Huskriots2

Bench Warmer
I'll probably cancel RSS shortly, wife won't like me paying for two football message boards and honestly, this one is quite a bit better.

I'm not much into POTD but I swear to Jebus, if we go one more Tuesday without a Titty Tuesday thread... I just may lose it.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I approve of this message as do some of the people I partied with at the Lake this summer. This picture is a buddy of mine with a Bachelorette Party we hooked up with. Sometimes it's not what you know but who you know. A friend was hired to be their Boat Driver for the day for these lovely ladies, good to have friends that bring you boat loads of girls to tie up with.

1603475093532.png

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds