Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

EXTRA PLATINUM PREMIUM - Cornhole Conversations (TM) - 9/4/2020 (2 Viewers)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Even better than premium tunnel talk, this is EXTRA PLATINUM PREMIUM Cornhole Conversations. Every week, for at least one week, I will bring you the most exclusive content related to Nebraska football and other goings on, which will but Dean and company's ridiculous "Tunnel Talk" to shame.

• Much of the conversation this week has been around the new Big Ten Vote to play football this fall, beginning October 10. I can confirm that @Sir Yacht is correct and there will be an announcement today that the season will be reinstated. In this battle of Dean vs. @Sir Yacht , Dean is going to lose, and so begins his downfall from Nebraska Football Media Titan. Sorry, Deano. Yachty has been right all along.
  • The question then becomes, where is Dean getting this info that a vote may not happen and that it is likely there not enough votes to overturn the season being @bant? Well, as Boat Boy reported yesterday, many members of the media have been intentionally led astray by their sources, because they feel those media members have an agenda and don't want the season to go on. As we've learned in the past few days, 'Ol Deano is a major Coronabro, and as such sources were directed by Bill "Brass Balls" Moos and Scott "Super Schlong" Frost to give Dean-O the Ol' T-Bag and mislead him away...again, this will be start of Dean/RSS's slow, but steady decline into obscurity, and beginning of the Platinum Board's rise Nebraska Football Media Power.
  • One of the other major developments was the change of course from Michigan govern Gretchen "The Wicked Witch" Whitmer to allow football to be played in her state. I can confirm she finally got laid after a three year drought, which caused her to lighten up a little and move forward with allowing football to be played. This was a big development in getting this Big Ten vote done, so I'd like to thank @Jim14510 for taking one for the team there.

• Moving on to recruiting news, the biggest news we've gotten recently was the commitment of five star TE Thomas Fidone. I can confirm two things on this front - 1) like many Western Nebraska Boys, Fidone also have five-star heart. Those hearts, to go along with his five star talent means I'm going on the record saying he will be Nebraska next Heisman Trophy winner and the first tight end to ever win the Heisman Trophy. 2) I can also confirm that the 3+ fire edits per day that @HuskerGarrett Sent Fidone every day for the past two years are really what put Nebraska over the top in this one. Props to Garrett!
  • The other recent commitment of AJ Rollins. While Swimtowners might take credit for this one. Need I remind them that they still suck, and let Avante Dickerson go Row the Boat (WTF?!!) and Kegan Johnson go to fucking Cockeye. I can confirm that Swimtown still has a lot of work to do until they get back in the good graces of DONU like Western Nebraska
  • Speaking of Western Nebraska, I can confirm they are still in the good graces of DONU, as they have sent our Lord and Savior Heinrich Haarberg to Nebraska. HOWEVER, If Western Nebrasketball prodigy Isaac Traudt ends up going anywhere other than to play for coach Hoiberg, I can confirm that they will lose such status and @TraditionCoalition will be @bant by me personally. Get this one done for us, TC!

Well, that's it for this week. As I think I've shown, the qualify of this content is clearly superior to that ridiculous attempt at "insider content" called Tunnel Talk. I apologize for the brevity this week, but the Platinum Board was sprung on me only yesterday. I'll try to get much more content for next week's* CORNHOLE CONVERSATIONS (TM).

*I make no promises there will ever be another Edition of CORNHOLE CONVERSATIONS (TM)
Can you confirm that back squats are real?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds