Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Post Game Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Damon Benning was complaining about it too. Said they were clapping to draw us off sides. That works with empty stadiums
That works with mentally soft teams. Just stop with this shit. If your players can't tell the difference between someone 5 yds away and 25 yds away, don't play them. It's absurd that anyone is accepting this narrative and KF rightfully dragged Scott's ass on this.

Accountability.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
That works with mentally soft teams. Just stop with this shit. If your players can't tell the difference between someone 5 yds away and 25 yds away, don't play them. It's absurd that anyone is accepting this narrative and KF rightfully dragged Scott's ass on this.

Accountability.
Where in my post did I say I agreed or disagreed. Just reporting what Damon said.

TraCHusker

Bench Warmer
I find reason for guarded optimism in the Northwestern, Penn State and Cockeye games.

It appears that we have adequate talent. Our talent is still relatively young so time and work ethic will make them better.

We are losing because we are making mistakes the other teams are not making. We're not being beaten as much as we are beating ourselves.

The offense didn't look totally disjointed today like it did against Illiinois and some second halves.

As long as the 2-deep (3?) doesn't quit on the season, the next couple of games can teach them some more for next season.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Patting ourselves on the back for “close” losses is an exercise in futility. That’s the exact loser mentality that has us in the position we are in.

We’ll hear all week about how close we are to getting over the hump, probably come out and play like dogshit against Purdue, then get “refocused” after that and maybe even beat Minnesota. Its soo predictable.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Last week I said I was done. I guess I’m an optimistic idiot. We may not win another game this year. Call me stupid, but I felt better today than last week. Then again, maybe I am so numb to the losses that nothing fazes me anymore

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Last week I said I was done. I guess I’m an optimistic idiot. We may not win another game this year. Call me stupid, but I felt better today than last week. Then again, maybe I am so numb to the losses that nothing fazes me anymore
Not getting boatraced by Illinois helps

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds