Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Please God don’t let this happen (1 Viewer)

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
Please god don’t make me suffer through another agonizing Saturday, at least not this one. Please don’t make me watch Stephen A Smith, Michael Ervin, Shannon Sharp, and all these sudden Buff fans/prime worshipers do everything they can to be seen on this miserable hype train. Please don’t make me endure the trash talking of this fan base of awful human beings who don’t know how to act as fans and think their place in college football history is way more significant then it is.

Please don’t make this whole game about listening to Joel Klatt swing from Deions Johnson while Gus strokes his balls and talks about how far Nebraska has fallen again. Please don’t make Saturdays version of every sports broadcast in the nation be about nothing but Colorados 7 Heisman trophy candidates and unstoppable path to the next 4 national championships

If all this happens I feel the next step for Nebraska is permanent drought, swarms of locusts, the plague, and sprinkle is some life ending volcanic activity contained in our borders. Please please don’t let this happen.

Last edited:

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
God has forsaken us.

It’s time to take matters into our own hands.

Bbc Iplayer Reaction GIF by BBC

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’ve decided today to mute the broadcast and sync up Huskers radio. I don’t need to hear the Dieon suckfest. I want to watch the game.

Now if our Huskers start putting a beat down on em you can be damn sure I’m turning it back on haha.

Last edited:

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
Please god don’t make me suffer through another agonizing Saturday, at least not this one. Please don’t make me watch Stephen A Smith, Michael Ervin, Shannon Sharp, and all these sudden Buff fans/prime worshipers do everything they can to be seen on this miserable hype train. Please don’t make me endure the trash talking of this fan base of awful human beings who don’t know how to act as fans and think their place in college football history is way more significant then it is.

Please don’t make this whole game about listening to Joel Klatt swing from Deions Johnson while Gus strokes his balls and talks about how far Nebraska has fallen again. Please don’t make Saturdays version of every sports broadcast in the nation be about nothing but Colorados 7 Heisman trophy candidates and unstoppable path to the next 4 national championships

If all this happens I feel the next step for Nebraska is permanent drought, swarms of locusts, the plague, and sprinkle is some life ending volcanic activity contained in our borders. Please please don’t let this happen.
yeah this pre game show is ridiculous and it's only been on for a half hour. Everyone blowing him on stage and what not. No wonder recruiting will be easy.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds