Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Players Club (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I don’t belong to a club cuz….imma poor…but would golf with any of you rich bastards anytime!

side note: Dirk Chatelin invited me to play at Lost Rail last year but wanted me to pay the guest fee of $200…Dick move?

kchusker1423

Linebacker
Elite Member
You typically pay the greens fees at those places you get invited to. That $200 let’s you play all day too.

straightoutta308

This Gen sucks.
Elite Member
Players Club is just ok. Really modern golf course with a few great holes and a few that you just go what the hell was that? It’s fine to play once if you can.

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I don’t belong to a club cuz….imma poor…but would golf with any of you rich bastards anytime!

side note: Dirk Chatelin invited me to play at Lost Rail last year but wanted me to pay the guest fee of $200…Dick move?
Not a dick move in my opinion. Paying $200 to play Lost Rail is pretty fair considering what the member pays in initiation and dues. I used to have buddies come play Oak Hills when I belonged there and had them pay. Was around $85. I believe Happy and OCC is like $150ish for guests playing with a member.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member

Worth it to play there at least once. I think they bumped it up to $250 though. They were pissed off at the amount of guests.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Have a lot of buddies who are members at Players club and I worked there in high school. Probably played it 100 times. It’s fine.

Like all pre-recession housing development courses, the houses got the best land and the golf was left with the land that’s in valleys, in wet areas, or really steep.

Back 9 is better than the front, but it’s very penal and too stretched out through the neighborhood. Front 9 is pretty fun, holes 4-7 were squeezed in on steep land, making them awkward.

Highlands is trash.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Not a dick move in my opinion. Paying $200 to play Lost Rail is pretty fair considering what the member pays in initiation and dues. I used to have buddies come play Oak Hills when I belonged there and had them pay. Was around $85. I believe Happy and OCC is like $150ish for guests playing with a member.
I know it's worth it to pay, I just didn't know the protocol for that. Now that I've been schooled...I'll have to reach out to Dirk again to see if I'm still in good graces

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds