Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

PIPELINE JERKY (2 Viewers)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I’m making at the former Wimmer’s plant in West Point. We copack for quite a few different jerky products for a variety of national brands.
As for the NIL side, it’s a percentage of gross revenue. The pot is over $1,000 in just four days with accelerating growth. I’m thinking by year 3, a total fund of $150,000 annually is easily within reach.
Plans to do local/retail shop type of sales eventually?

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
As long as we aren't giving a dime to the current "pipeline", I'm down

Those chodes get nothing

Last edited:

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Have not seen your @HuskerDocCo nor @LoudHogRider ’s orders cone through…
i wanted fat Jim to try it first you sumbitch, don’t u be taggin me . My hemmroids need constant massage by Asian ladies and it’s expensive FUCKK! so if fat Jim can handle you’re beef jerky ill order some sumbitch

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
i wanted fat Jim to try it first you sumbitch, don’t u be taggin me . My hemmroids need constant massage by Asian ladies and it’s expensive FUCKK! so if fat Jim can handle you’re beef jerky ill order some sumbitch

I went to Guangzhou about a decade ago and my host treated me to an asian massage. I couldn't understand what the massuese was saying, but my host translated it to me as "he acts like it's worse than the war." True story.

At the same time, I don't know how much that experience cost since the CCP probably paid for it. Good thing for you is commodity prices are pretty high right now so you can get some massage sessions in.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I went to Guangzhou about a decade ago and my host treated me to an asian massage. I couldn't understand what the massuese was saying, but my host translated it to me as "he acts like it's worse than the war." True story.

At the same time, I don't know how much that experience cost since the CCP probably paid for it. Good thing for you is commodity prices are pretty high right now so you can get some massage sessions in.
Did you get a happy ending though?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sadly no. And also, that was going to be part of my post, but I got the "we need to talk" thing so I had to just hit "post reply."

I'm sorry @HuskerDocCo keeps calling you "fat jim." It's very disrespectful.
Idc if that frail ol fucker calls me fat. He could fall and break a hip any day now.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Sadly no. And also, that was going to be part of my post, but I got the "we need to talk" thing so I had to just hit "post reply."

I'm sorry @HuskerDocCo keeps calling you "fat jim." It's very disrespectful.
youuuuuuuu stttuuppiddddd sumbitch !!! Ahhhhhh!!! Is it time for some more banning al La Dean style!!?? Gonna my paddle out !!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds