Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

PIPELINE JERKY (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Send me a free sample and I’ll make a video involving jerky, lube and pictures of Elon musk
Fan Heatwave GIF by MOODMAN

Pipeline Jerky King

Bench Warmer
Honest questions. How much is going toward NIL? You having it made by a 3rd party? If you make it yourself what other products do you have?
I’m making at the former Wimmer’s plant in West Point. We copack for quite a few different jerky products for a variety of national brands.
As for the NIL side, it’s a percentage of gross revenue. The pot is over $1,000 in just four days with accelerating growth. I’m thinking by year 3, a total fund of $150,000 annually is easily within reach.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I’m making at the former Wimmer’s plant in West Point. We copack for quite a few different jerky products for a variety of national brands.
As for the NIL side, it’s a percentage of gross revenue. The pot is over $1,000 in just four days with accelerating growth. I’m thinking by year 3, a total fund of $150,000 annually is easily within reach.
Awesome brother glad it’s off to a great start

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Good ole West Point Boy. They really know how to jerk their meat up there. Sad day when Wimmers took their meat out of state. My grandpa's farm was right next to the old Cockeye Beef Processing Plant.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I ordered a bundle. I hope you're not a slime ball and doing this in good faith.

Pipeline Jerky King

Bench Warmer
Hand delivered a little while ago. Thought it was my daughter because the door was locked so didn't even bother buckling my belt/buttoning my pants.

Already ate half a bag of the honey. Pretty solid.

Make that one spicy and it would be really good.
Saving our spicy flavor for a LTO when we go to the Fiesta Bowl next year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds