Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Have you ever spent a bunch of time helping a friend for free and they just shit all over you (2 Viewers)

NEHusker54

Cornerback
I said I’d help him pro bono, which was clearly a mistake, as it seems to have incentivized him and enabled him to act like a total dumbshit, hence my comment about never doing anything for free

He had a custody case in Douglas County with the most pro joint custody judge in the county and he was pretty much guaranteed to get joint custody, even child support paid to him, all he had to do was just...sit and do nothing for a few months, exercise his 50/50 parenting time and drop his kids off at daycare. And instead he went on a three month bender and completely torpedoed his case in the most ridiculous ways possible, all because he just couldn't get over the fact that his baby momma broke up with him, and he wanted to get back at her

And the entire time he ignored my counsel, did what he wanted, provided me with no information that would help his case, and wasted a god awful amount of my time trying to fight with his ex over the stupidest petty bullshit, as well as other BS that he pulled

Then he went over into another county and fucked up his custody situation with the mother of his other kids, so I've had to deal with that

I'm just pissy about all of the time I've wasted. The whole thing should have been over in a month
This whole time I assumed you mowed his lawn for free or something lol

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I said I’d help him pro bono, which was clearly a mistake, as it seems to have incentivized him and enabled him to act like a total dumbshit, hence my comment about never doing anything for free

He had a custody case in Douglas County with the most pro joint custody judge in the county and he was pretty much guaranteed to get joint custody, even child support paid to him, all he had to do was just...sit and do nothing for a few months, exercise his 50/50 parenting time and drop his kids off at daycare. And instead he went on a three month bender and completely torpedoed his case in the most ridiculous ways possible, all because he just couldn't get over the fact that his baby momma broke up with him, and he wanted to get back at her

And the entire time he ignored my counsel, did what he wanted, provided me with no information that would help his case, and wasted a god awful amount of my time trying to fight with his ex over the stupidest petty bullshit, as well as other BS that he pulled

Then he went over into another county and fucked up his custody situation with the mother of his other kids, so I've had to deal with that

I'm just pissy about all of the time I've wasted. The whole thing should have been over in a month
Kal, let’s head back to the baseball thread

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds