Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Our offensive line (3 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
He mentioned them as a possible combination.

Maybe

I think if the season started tomorrow and everybody was healthy...

LT Teddy
LG Williams
C Turner
RG Nouili
RT Benhart

Is who I would roll with.

Couple things on this

• Williams is more experienced on the left side. Nouili has played both.
    • As somebody who played left tackle....You put me on the right side it fucked with my footwork. It isn't something you can flip a switch on and do. Nouili did it in the past. So that is why I would flip him vs Williams.
  • Benhart problems aren't physical. They are mental. If he gets out of his head you could see him snap back. I thought he had a good spring game vs Caleb Tannor.
  • I think if we can run the ball with RB run game it will help our pass pro out more. Not getting too excited, but I think you could see a different mentality/philosophy being taught.
  • I think they will probably bring in 1 OL and it will be best available between center or OT.
I wouldn’t be upset if that is our line to start the year. I’m not ready to give up on ol’ Benhart. There’s also a decent amount of experience there.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I fucking hate people like that! Not NU related or coaching related but I sold a $4,000+ setup to a guy last fall. Fairly local farmer dude. All was well. So he orders near $4k more in items (about $3k of it is time sensitive and is a live root). The dude fucking went radio silent. I even had mutual friends reach out and he ghosted everyone. No fucking integrity!
Yeah. I wasn’t pleased. We agreed to trade some stuff. And I never got my end. Not like I lost anything. As I just made copies. But still.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds