Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ot- only 1 choice, pick your top town/city in NE (2 Viewers)

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
I’ve never had Catfish from the peppermill but that’s the best restaurant in Valentine so probably what you’re thinking of.

Unless it was years ago, then you might be thinking of Jordan’s.
Slight rant - calling the current Peppermill the Peppermill is bullshit. The Peppermill is, was and will always be the place on Main St. that burned down a few years ago. End of rant.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Slight rant - calling the current Peppermill the Peppermill is bullshit. The Peppermill is, was and will always be the place on Main St. that burned down a few years ago. End of rant.
I was there before it burnt down like 20 years ago on the way to a family reunion at Fort Rob

Relaxed Feels Good GIF

Last edited:

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

Agreed.

Also did you see my pic in the My Little Pony Thread?

Main Street is completely destroyed and torn up…

qb73kwjb74331.png

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
Osceloa looked nice when I drove through last week, never heard of it before that.

Wahoo.

Grant is a clean town with some civic pride not too far from Lake Mac.

Sutherland is a great choice.

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG
Osceloa looked nice when I drove through last week, never heard of it before that.

Wahoo.

Grant is a clean town with some civic pride not too far from Lake Mac.

Sutherland is a great choice.
Grant is the biggest small team in Nebraska. For such a small town, I seem to know way too many people from there…..

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
Grant is the biggest small team in Nebraska. For such a small town, I seem to know way too many people from there…..

It's pretty crazy the amount of people that seem to come out of that town. Tennessee's pitching coach is from there.

My immediate family is responsible for I think 4 state football championships. Wouldn't be surprised if you knew any of them.

And then there is Bill Jackman.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds