Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: Jerry Seinfeld (2 Viewers)

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
Larry David is better.
giphy.gif

doublewing

Running Back
Seinfeld's standup is great.

I loved the Seinfeld show watching it in real time. I don't think it necessarily ages as well. Any show I watch with a laugh track is goofy AF and I feel like Larry David took Curb Your Enthusiasm to the next level.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
I saw him in Lincoln. He was pretty good. If you can get people to laugh without cussing you have pretty good comedic talent.

This. Best stand up I saw live was Louie CK. My ribs were hurting the entire time from laughing so hard.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Seinfeld's standup is great.

I loved the Seinfeld show watching it in real time. I don't think it necessarily ages as well. Any show I watch with a laugh track is goofy AF and I feel like Larry David took Curb Your Enthusiasm to the next level.
Yea, I agree with this take. Also, Seinfeld is an abysmal actor the first few seasons. You can see him several times trying not to laugh. He got much better over time.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I really like his Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee show. His 20 or 25 minutes with Norm Macdonald is fantastic. The show is really edited well and it's great to watch at the end of the day when I'm trying to wind down.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I disagree. Shows funny because of George, Elaine and Kramer. His stand up is average at best.
If you take any of the four stars out of that show Seinfeld isn’t what it was including Jerry. They all played well off of each other.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds