Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ot: Friday night thread 1/27(no banning) (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
fellas, we need to connect tonite in one thread. Beyond todays topics of cousin on cousin sex, wilhite on burrow, podcast topics, @Zack Carpenter findin his way over here, SAHM’s & Mongo. We have a lot to hash out tonight , so let’s roll up our sleeves , get super drunk and let it out tonight! No banning for posters that keep it ITT

herbie tarlek

Linebacker
Elite Member
Christmas Festival GIF by HULU

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
fellas, we need to connect tonite in one thread. Beyond todays topics of cousin on cousin sex, wilhite on burrow, podcast topics, @Zack Carpenter findin his way over here, SAHM’s & Mongo. We have a lot to hash out tonight , so let’s roll up our sleeves , get super drunk and let it out tonight! No banning for posters that keep it ITT
DEAB sux…Ha, can’t bant me this time!!

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Update on the ticket scam? Can you help?

Proceeding with my CC company as well as the AG’s office.

I know as much as you. I am helping my 4yr old sell raffle tickets to win a gun from his youth wrestling club. Interested? 😁

I’d love to see the AG office come through. That situation is shit and it needs corrected.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Only one that comes to mind is when I had a few too many beers and got a little rowdy with a lovely Latina. Woke up lookin like a hungover clown
very good success story u stupid sumbitch, @lee_carvallo_12 is well known for his Mexican sex nights in Dallas with, can you believe this, @#HBD haha BELLCHHH

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
DEAN IS RETARD @dean

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds