Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Big 10 games on Friday night (1 Viewer)

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
the Rutgers @ USC game is an interesting move. that's going to to be following playoff baseball with an 8 pm Pacific start time.

you can bet your ass you'll never see Michigan or Ohio st playing a game with an 11 pm eastern kickoff

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member
the Rutgers @ USC game is an interesting move. that's going to to be following playoff baseball with an 8 pm Pacific start time.

you can bet your ass you'll never see Michigan or Ohio st playing a game with an 11 pm eastern kickoff
A 10pm husker game would be kinda fun

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

How beautiful would it be for someone to rise up for 2 consecutive decades to shut those two schools out, and elevate a few of the other big names.

Such as: Nebraska (thee BIG RED), USC, Oregon, Penn State or Washington

Michigan has been historically mediocre until the last 3 years. OSU is a bad hire away from mediocrity.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
My memory is kind of fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure the '96 ASU game was something weird like a 9 or 9:30 pm start

I think we had a super late start for a Mizzou game back in the 2000s. i want to say it was the 2007 game

One of my wife's best friends got married that night. It wasn't the greatest of nights, but that was back when you lost, it was depression for a full week.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds