Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT - Concert question (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Saw this topic floating around Twitter today and thought it would be a fun experiment on here.

For the purposes of this thread, answers need to be professional, touring musicians you have seen live (i.e. kids’ school music concerts or some dude playing acoustic guitar in a coffee shop don’t count).

I think mine would be:

Mannheim Steamroller
Primus

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Incredible.

They were one of my favorite bands growing up. I love their unique sound and Les Claypool is a savant on bass. Also got to see Claypool with one of his side projects a while back too.
They're so fucking weird wasn't sure if that meant in a good way for a concert or a bad way.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idk went to some Eli Young Band concerts with the wife before they were big and have seen like Dropkick Murphys, Against Me, and Streetlight Manifesto.

Not sure if Eli Young Band pop count is further on the opposite end than like Jason Boland and the Stragglers

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Nashville Pussy - Dirty Southern Foul Mouthed Metal Rock with a ton of whiskey and Ruyter's boobs flying around by the end of the show

images

Nashville-Pussy---From-Hell-To-Texas.jpg

Nashville-Pussy.jpg

ruyter.jpg

Sally Taylor - Singer Songwriter daughter of James Taylor & Carli Simon, and sooooo nice, down to earth. True sweetheart and one of the nicest musicians I ever worked with

ab67616d0000b273991ac039b7053eeea90c3059

carly-simon-FI.jpg

5th+Annual+Musicians+Call+Benefit+Concert+OP7e_LID2sRx.jpg

TaylorSally.jpg

Attachments

• 1683773070099.jpeg
    1683773070099.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 7

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Idk went to some Eli Young Band concerts with the wife before they were big and have seen like Dropkick Murphys, Against Me, and Streetlight Manifesto.

Not sure if Eli Young Band pop count is further on the opposite end than like Jason Boland and the Stragglers
Saw EYB at Austin City Limits about 8 yrs ago.

My offering for the OP would be:

* Diana Ross (circa 1970) or Shania Twain (circa 1995)

* Alice Cooper - circa 1975 or Van Halen - Easter Sunday 1990

There ya go…….😎🫵

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds