Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Omar Manning Article (1 Viewer)

Toe

Wide Receiver
I was saying to someone a few months ago that I suspected that Manning was basically a Randy Gregory kind of guy (minus the failed drug tests). And as with Gregory, he's probably gonna have his ups and downs, and the times when he ain't exactly living up to what we'd like to see as fans. I guess all we can really do is wish him well and hope for the best.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
Dean should be ashamed for how he treated Omar.
I’m not on RSS anymore, but has anybody over there straight up told Deab there’s a site where people deliver more in depth and accurate information than him for free in their spare time while he makes probably $90k+/year to deliver complete bullshit?

He was dead wrong on Omar before Illinois and we have multiple people here that got it right and called him out.

Not sure what he reported on the injury front before the OU game but sounds like TPB scooped the shit out of him on that too.

Must be nice to make that much money doing what others do for free.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
I’m not on RSS anymore, but has anybody over there straight up told Deab there’s a site where people deliver more in depth and accurate information than him for free in their spare time while he makes probably $90k+/year to deliver complete bullshit?

He was dead wrong on Omar before Illinois and we have multiple people here that got it right and called him out.

Not sure what he reported on the injury front before the OU game but sounds like TPB scooped the shit out of him on that too.

I’m pretty sure he had an account here or was at least aware of people sharing things from RSS here because he reached out to some posters of both places and told them not to post huskeronline content. But posters were only sharing stuff from rss to make fun of Dean mostly. He’s a dumb cunt

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG

Not about the money- it’s the fact he would smear a kids reputation off pure speculation. He did it last year and tried doubling down this year.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

People have dropped hints on there of things that have been said here but not mentioned yet over there that I've seen a couple times. Pretty funny cause sometimes it doesn't get taken seriously and considered a "troll" by most over there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds