Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ohio St NIL = Bonkers

Marvin Harrison is a top 5 pick in the draft...

The 5th pick is with the Bears right now and projected to be 32m. Frankly I think he goes in the top 3, but lettuce be conservative here. So you are telling me Ohio State is going to pay him 8m to come back? But you would actually have to pay him more because the 5th pick is a 32m contract over 4 years. Not a 1 year 8m contract.

Plus if he comes back that is 1 year further from him getting to his 2nd contract which if he develops as projected should be 25m plus easily.

No fucking way he should even consider coming back.

The 5th pick is with the Bears right now and projected to be 32m. Frankly I think he goes in the top 3, but lettuce be conservative here. So you are telling me Ohio State is going to pay him 8m to come back? But you would actually have to pay him more because the 5th pick is a 32m contract over 4 years. Not a 1 year 8m contract.

Plus if he comes back that is 1 year further from him getting to his 2nd contract which if he develops as projected should be 25m plus easily.

I guarantee Marvin isn’t considering coming back. The only reason I think Henderson could is because he was hurt most of this year. I know it’s a catch 22 since backs need to go before they get too many miles, but if OSU is willing to give him some crazy money I’m guessing he would atleast listen.

I guarantee Marvin isn’t considering coming back. The only reason I think Henderson could is because he was hurt most of this year. I know it’s a catch 22 since backs need to go before they get too many miles, but if OSU is willing to give him some crazy money I’m guessing he would atleast listen.
Ya JMO, the second a RB is a draftable prospect they need to go pro.... The risk return isn't there.

Well we'll probably find out based off if they return or not. Almost no point in going to the NFL if you're getting first round draft pick money to stay..
You are just delaying getting paid the big boy bucks by a year when you are off your rookie contract. Also less time to climb record totem poles which I believe MHJ has a real shot to do

Ol Marv disappears in big games

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back